- Remember To "Inspect. Clean. Dry." May 22, 2013This spring and summer remember to inspect, clean and dry your boats, trailers and fishing gear to stop aquatic hitchhikers from taking hold in Montana.
- FWP AIS Inspection Stations Open Across Montana May 22, 2013Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks officials said today that aquatic invasive species inspection stations and roving inspection crews are in operation at key border crossing sites, along major highways, and on heavily used water bodies.
- Paddlefish Harvest Ends: Fort Benton To Fort Peck Dam May 14, 2013GLASGOW, Mont. – Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks and the FWP Commission have closed the 2013 paddlefish harvest season on the Upper Missouri River from Fort Benton to Fort Peck Dam at 12 noon Sunday May 12, 2013.
- Public Comment to be taken on Proposal to waive Angling Limits On Lena Lake within the Bob Marshall Wilderness Area May 10, 2013On May 9, the Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks Commission tentatively approved a proposal to waive the daily and possession bag limits for Lena Lake within the Bob Marshall Wilderness area through August 31, 2013 pending public comment. The public comment period will extend from May 10-May 21 and comments must be provided in writing either through the FWP […]
- Free Fishing For All On Father's Day Weekend - June 15-16 May 10, 2013Here's the perfect gift for Dad and Grandpa: free fishing for all over Father's Day weekend, June 15-16.
- 2013 Fishing Season Opens May 18 May 10, 2013Montana’s 2013 general fishing season opens May 18.
- Future Fisheries Improvement Program Grant Deadline Nears May 1, 2013Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks reminds landowners, watershed groups, and others that this summer's deadline to apply for Future Fisheries Improvement Program grants is May 31.
- Access to Indian Fort FAS restricted April 30, 2013Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks will restrict access to the Indian Fort fishing access site north of Reed Point for three days next week.
- Irrigators to drain Lake Elmo for repairs April 24, 2013The Billings Bench Water Association, which has the right to water in Lake Elmo, plans to drain the reservoir later this week to repair a damaged outlet structure.
- 2013 Paddlefish Seasons Set to Open April 12, 2013This year’s Montana paddlefish seasons will kick off on May 1 with the opening of the Missouri River section from Fort Benton downstream to Fort Peck Dam.